Splatoon Green Vs Blue Splatoon Green Vs Blue

Nicely done! The animation was smooth, had good camera angles, expressions on their faces were great, backgrounds looked great even in the fbf segments, and the joke at the end made me chuckle. Keep up the good work!

Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

I've always enjoyed watching your work. Looking forward to seeing the rest of this series. Keep up the good work. :)

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Awesome

The character models were pretty good. They lip synced and interacted with each other very well. The music and voicing was pretty good too. So overall you all did good job on this. Looking forward to Pico Day 2012!

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Good job, BritishGolgo13

I'm glad to see this finally released. The frame by frame work was impressive though I saw some deformed characters. The glows, filters, and other small effects worked out good too. The backgrounds were a little disappointing to me though some of them was detailed. One example is the city looked baron, no life. On the characters themselves you did a good job. It was the little things like hair movement(quills movement?) and expressions that you did good. Like the original flash this has no real story, its just a good old fashion fight so I'll ignore odd things like why Chaos is there. But some plot would have made it better. The music is just like the original, can't really go wrong with Guilty Gear music. However I did not like the fading into each song, it felt like you didn't even try there. I think concentrating on the music instead of sound effects worked out though. The navigation bar was a nice touch, the right click scene select too.

You did exactly what you wanted to do, a remake. Its better in every way compared to Chaotic Battle, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

BritishGolgo13 responds:

Thanks, man. In regards to backgrounds, I had built a much more detailed 3d city but the file size was much too big for that to be feasible, so I trashed that early on. I had wanted to scrap the project multiple times as I deemed it a waste of energy but I told myself I was going to see it through come hell or high water, and that's what I did.

There may be room for improvement, but I've exhausted my desire to dedicate anymore time to fan-based projects.

It's good to hear from you.

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

Awesome

I've watched this 4 times already. The animations were nice & smooth. I like how well you did the hair movement and the expressions. The story was good in both parts and ended nicely . I'm looking forward to your next animation.

Orbinauts Orbinauts

Koffing!

Nothing like a little bit of randomness to brighten your day. Koffing doesn't even feel a board nailed to his head. Anyways nice job, can't wait to see what you do next.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Nothing can wipe that wonderful grin off his face!

Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1 Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1

Nicely done.

Got a good laugh out of me. The script was great and the sprites & audio were high quality. Looking forward to Part 2.

Budj responds:

Thanks! I loved your Sonic Shorts series by the way. I would have liked to try out for a short (no sprites obviously) but you stopped making them didn't you?

Anyway I'm glad you liked it!

NG 2009 NG 2009

Nice job

The NG community had some great animations this year. This was a nice little tribute and it shows why NG is one of my favorite sites. I remember just about all of the ones shown minus 3 or 4. Nice selection of music too.

BiZZaRoTomFulp responds:

Everyone mentions your 'Everything By Everyone' entry... which I did see when it was released but it had since fallen out of my brain. You truly did a superior job with your homage to the site. I'd tip my hat... but I do not own one as Krapton looks down on hats as a sign of sexual impotence.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Merry Christmas

You did a great job on this. From the talented voice actors to the bloody toss the turtle, everything was executed perfectly. A nice little Christmas present to all the Newground users. Can't wait to see your next movie, JAZZA.

Jazza responds:

i'm glad you enjoyed it mate.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Thanks for all the fish

I loved Hitchhiker's Guide & this was awesome. The art style was great and the audio quality was good. I like the scene where the rockets were launching.

AntonyC responds: